Girnar Black Tea Bags Gourmet Collection
A gourmet collection of our palate pleasing black teas, for those times when you can’t pick an all-time favourite.
- Girnar Assam Tea: Bold flavour and a dark amber glow, sip on a cup of Assam’s finest and you may not find your day slow. Brisk with Malty piquancy and a heady aroma, Girnar’s Assam Tea makes a full-bodied cup of this renowned Eastern-Himalayan Tea. Popular as the ideal morning tea, Assam tea also makes for a good base of the milk chai that kickstarts your day.
- Girnar Earl Grey Tea: It is smooth Black tea infused with Bergamot which is a perfumy, citrusy-sweet extract obtained from Bergamot orange. With a fragrant, sourly-sweet touch lent by Bergamot and the balancing notes of subtly brisk black tea, Girnar’s Early Grey Tea shows you why classics don’t fade. It finishes with a citrusy note on the palate, a splash of energy and a natural glow on the skin.
- Girnar Masala Chai: Indian warmth poured into a cup with a blend of our traditional zayka of aromatic spices: Girnar’s Masala Tea is the ideal indulgence. It makes for a strong cup of Black tea, complemented by the stimulating flavour of Cardamom, Cloves, Black pepper and Ginger; finished with the subtlety of Cinnamon and Nutmeg.
- Girnar Saffron Tea: From an ambrosial brew to a dark amber hue, Saffron Tea is a sensory delight from even a distant view. Strong Tea with royal Saffron threads, this cup opens with an unmistakable whiff of saffron and fuses into the balancing notes of black tea. Leaves the palate feeling fresh and truly saffron kissed.
- Girnar Nilgiri Tea: Exquisitely fragrant with a golden yellow hue, the unique flavour of this tea drives away your all-day blues. From slopes popularly known as the Blue mountains, Girnar’s Nilgiri Tea makes for a cup of very aromatic tea with delicate floral notes, bright liquor and balanced flavour with an undercurrent of briskness. Finishes with a creamy mouth-feel when complemented with milk and sugar.
- Girnar Darjeeling Tea: Tea from these slopes is popularly known as the Champagne of Teas. Black tea from the First flush that blooms from March to May, Girnar’s Darjeeling Tea forms a light-bodied brew that retains the delicate but assertive trait unique to the iconic teas of Darjeeling. Handpicked bouquet from India’s leafy treasure in the Himalayas, this tea brews to give a light liquor, distinctive fragrance and satisfying balance of sweetness and astringency.
- Girnar Bombay Chai: Some may say Chai is common to the entire nation, but Bombay Chai seems to have its very own qualification. Popular as Cutting Chai, Bombay’s unique chai has an identity of its own. Strong, invigorating and zesty, this chai resonates with the city that never sleeps.
- Girnar English Breakfast Tea: A hearty English breakfast with a steaming cup of this tea; its meant to make you feel nothing less than English Royalty. A royal blend of strong black tea, Girnar’s English Breakfast Tea is an ideal option for that “every morning fix”. It makes for a full-bodied, robust and rich cup of tea, that doesn’t get outshone when complemented with milk and sugar.
All this without any time lag. All you need is a cup of steaming water and one of these tea bags.
~ Just Dip and Sip. ~
36 Individually Foil-Wrapped Black Tea Bags.
|Contents In The Box||
The Black Gourmet Collection consists of an assortment of Black Tea Bags: 4 Tea Bags each of Assam, Nilgiri, Darjeeling, Masala, Saffron and English Breakfast Tea & 6 Tea Bags each of Bombay Chai and Earl Grey Black Tea.
|Directions To Use||
Insert the tea bag into an empty cup. Add 100-120ml of hot water (90 degrees). Infuse tea bag for 2-3 minutes. Remove the tea bag. If desired, add a dollop milk, honey/sugar to taste.
Store In Cool & Dry Place.
|Age Range Description||
24 Months (From The Month & Year Packed)
|Country Of Origin||